Thursday, 10 October 2013

Bags, bags and bags

Since I was young bags were my ultimate shopping addiction. I bought several bags per months varied from small ones, shoppers, clutches, shoulder bags and bags I never used. Nowadays I take it easy with the purchases and save my money for bags I really like and love. At the moment I am in love with this bag from Diane Von Furstenberg (mini ombre elaphe leather shoulder bag). The design is classic and can be used every day. At first sight the flap looks like snake skin print, but when you look closer you see some great details. The chain shoulder straps are also very nice and can be worn in 2 lengths  but I think I prefer it when it is at the longest length  The price is okay and who knows, maybe I will order it pretty soon. I mean, you have to spoil yourself now and then, right?

Diane von Furstenberg 

No comments:

Post a Comment