Thursday, 24 October 2013

Styles for Fall

The best thing about fall is to make yourself comfortable on the couch, with a hot cup of tea under a warm blanket watching your favourite TV show. I love when it rains outside and I have nowhere to go. However, when I have to go to work in the rain I immediately hate fall and wish it was summer already.... 

At the moment I am into the colour burgundy and maroon for fall. Burgundy was already a trend in 2012 and I am happy that we see the colour again this fall. I think both colours are great to combine with black, grey and white. I especially love the look on picture 1 with the sunglasses, the beanie and the great combination of colours. But my favourite is the Proenza Schouler bag, the colour is just perfect. What do you think of these Styles for fall?
(Images from Pinterest) 










No comments:

Post a Comment