Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Made in Britain: A Perfect Bag

My latest addition to my handbag collection is this brown leather classic satchel from The Cambridge Satchel Company and I am in love with it! I went for the The Classic 13 inch and it is perfect. The bag is made from 100% leather and has an adjustable shoulder strap with nickel plated hardware. The colour, vintage, is one of the most popular colours, however, there are many gorgeous colours to choose from. One of the things I love about this bag is that you can personalise it, which you see a lot nowadays. You can choose from 4 different embossing Styles which are; black, blind, gold and silver. I choose for blind embossing and it makes the bag even more perfect. At the moment the company presents free worldwide delivery on bags, so order your Christmas gift now! 


The company is a real family business and is established in 2008. From creating the satchel at the kitchen table to pay school fees, the company is now selling to 70 different countries. I found 2 clips about the company which are definitely worth watching. 








2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Cambridge Satchels. I think they are so fun and quirky. That tan colour is perfect -- and so is the monogramming. Great choice!

    xo
    Aleesha
    Covetandacquire.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am definitely thinking of getting another one for next year summer, they have all kinds of great colours!

    xx

    ReplyDelete