Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Musthave Bag Spring 2014



The winter has yet to begin and I am already looking for bags for spring 2014. What do you think of this Proenza Schouler PS11 Classic shoulder bag? I am a big fan of Proenza Schouler for quite some time now. I think the bags are classic yet contemporary, especially in the pastel shades for spring 2014. I am happy that the details are in silver and not gold-coloured like you see a lot nowadays. This yellow pastel shade is the perfect spring colour combined with a white and grey outfit. So, don't you think it would be a great idea to skip winter and move on to spring immediately?!
You can buy this pretty bag here







4 comments:

  1. The bag looks stunning. Gorgeous color. I would love to skip the winter too :D

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment! The bag will definitely go on my wishlist :)

    It would be perfect if it was possible, however then we will miss Christmas time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ADORE this bag. Great colour ... and you can never go wrong with a Proenza!

    xo
    Aleesha
    Covetandacquire.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for you comment! The bag is soo pretty!

      Delete