Monday, 16 December 2013

3.1 Phillip Lim vs. Zara

We all love designer handbags, but sometimes the prices of these fabulous bags are serious business! I always loved the bags from 3.1 Phillip Lim, they are gorgeous! The leather trapeze bag is the ultimate every day tote and stands high on my wish list. When I was surfing on the Zara website yesterday, I came across this mini leather city bag and I was surprised how much it looked like the 3.1 Phillip Lim. I especially love the zippers on front of the bag, it is a great detail. The bag of Zara is only available in black while 3.1 Phillip Lim has many other gorgeous colours to choose from, however, you can never go wrong with a black tote. The price of the Zara bag is 79,95 compared to 840,00 of the 3.1 Phillip Lim bag. Don't you just love Zara! 





You will also like:






4 comments:

  1. Both are gorgeous bags! I love that Zara!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zara always manages to surprise me. I think that is a great bag.

    gingercatqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Zara has a great handbag collection

      Delete