Saturday, 11 January 2014

Beauty Review: Budget proof make-up

There are so many make-up brands and products at the market which vary from cheap to expensive. Of course sometimes the more expensive make up products are slightly better compared to the cheaper ones. However, there are budget proof make-up products which are great. You don't always have to spend a fortune for quality make-up. This is a selection of a few products of which I think are great and more importantly; they are budget proof!

Let's start with the 2 nail polishes. The first one is from HEMA. It is a great top glitter coat with silver glitters and sparkles. I used it a few times now and I am not dissapointed at all! Next is the nail polish from Kiko. First of all I love this brand and this colour is gorgous, it reminds me of Tiffany Blue. The coverage is quite good and it dries fast.

The liquid eyeliner of Essence is also one of my favourites. The pencil is not too long, super soft and perfect to make a winged eyeliner. Next to this, it is long lasting and super budget proof. From Victoria's Secret I use this Lip Shine Sparkle Gloss. This one is perfect if you want to gloss your lips real quick and easy. Finally, the re-touch light-reflecting concealer of Catrice Cosmetics. I saw this product and thought to give it a go and I was pleasantly surprised. The coverage of this concealer is good and feels light; not too creamy. It is perfect for the sensitive skin under your eyes. 

Do you have any budget proof make-up tips?





10 comments:

  1. Oh my, I've been looking for a good concealer and eye liner...may just have to give these a try. As far as shopping for makeup on a budget, my makeup expert friend told me that primer makes all the difference. Even if the quality of the makeup isn't the best, having a good primer will help tons. I am always on a budget. :))

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment about primer! I didn't know that :) Good to know! xx

      Delete
  2. Oh my, that Kiko nail varnish is absolutely gorgeous *-*

    Hayfa
    www.londonloafers.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried Kiko and it is fabulous formula AND color wise! That VS looks great!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look great, never tried any of them before but the Kiko looks interesting and it seems in the comments everyone likes it, will have to try it. Thank you for visiting me, I hope you'll come again soon. Have a great week :) xx

    Kizzy @ The Dainty Dolls House

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment!
      Kiko has really nice products and it super affordable! I wish you a great week as well! xx

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much!))Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! I will follow you on Bloglovin :)

      Delete