Sunday, 2 February 2014

A Splash of Perfume

I recently bought this cute perfume bottle from Tiger. I am absolutely a fan of this shop. You can find all kind of funny things for a small price. After purchasing this perfume bottle, I was wondering with what to fill it, and then I thought of one of my fragrance mists of Victoria's Secret.



I used 'Such a Flirt', which I bought during my last trip to NYC. This one smells of starfruit & white orchids and is delicious. I always think these bottles are very cute. You can buy the perfume bottle here and 'Such a Flirt' here. I can't wait to visit NYC again and shop at Victoria's Secret! On their website I already spotted a few new great items!

2 comments:

  1. i'll have to try that scent! it sounds delightful.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete