Thursday, 20 February 2014

Gwen Stefani and Shoedazzle

Who else is excited for the collection of Gwen Stefani at ShoeDazzle.com? I am for sure! She will design 7 handbags and 24 shoe styles for the line GX, which refers to the signature of Gwen. The collection is inspired by pop, punk, tribal and street culture. I have to admit I was a big fan of Gwen Stefani when I was 16. I sang loud (and probably false) along with the song Don't Speak while wearing my baggy trousers... (don't judge!). 

The collection will be available from 26 February 2014 on ShoeDazzle and the prices will be between €50 - €80. 



7 comments:

  1. I adore black N white
    www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I love Gwen!!

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know about this collab! So awesome! I love Gwen!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not too sure about this collabo either. I don't really think of her as a shoe and bag designer -- I know she does the L.A.M.B line, but still ...

    And LOL! No judgement on the Gwen fan status! :)

    xo
    Aleesha
    covetandacquire.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete