Monday, 3 March 2014

Beauty Review: Golden Rose

I came across this make-up brand called Golden Rose. I honestly never heard of the brand and I had to try it of course! I ended up with a blush, mascara, nail polish remover pads and a nail polish. Read further for my review on these products! 



The blush I bought is called Terracotta Stardust. As you can see the powder is blended with all kinds of pink colours. You only need a little bit to put on your cheeks while the blush is highly pigmented, so don't go crazy! I think you can even use it as a bronzer to shape if you want. It is very long lasting and the colour is perfect for almost every skin colour. 



Next, the mascara. This one is called Sexy Black Mascara, Infinity Volume Midnight Black. The packaging looks nice and is attractive. It is not a bad mascara and it works quite well. It is not my ultimate favourite, but I will definitely use it. 


Look at this cute box with nail polish remover pads! These smell of strawberry and they are so useful! You only need one pad for all your nails. And the smell is delicious! 



The last item I bought was this nail polish with white and pink little stripes. I really like this colour; it is perfect for spring. I did not use a basic colour first but immediately put this one on. You need to coat it at least two times for coverage, but the nail polish dries quickly, so that's not a problem. I think this nail polish will also look great with a white or pink first layer. 

Overall I am happy with the products of Golden Rose. The blush and nailpolish are my favourite as well as the nailpolish remover pads. The mascara is good, but not as great as my beloved They're Real from Benefit and Maybelline Rocket Volum', which I normally use. You can buy the products of Golden Rose online on this website

You would also like



7 comments:

  1. Overall, it looks like a very good brand. The colors would look good on anybody. First, I'm hearing of that brand so thanks for the review.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never heard of this brand but the products seem really promising!! :)

    http://www.myglossyaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun to discover new brands. The nail polish is the prettiest, and yes perfect for spring. I love it!

    Much Love,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to discover new brands! Thanks for your comment!

      Delete
  4. I have never heard of this brand! Thanks for the hot beauty tip. I'm loving that blush. Great post, Danielle!

    xo
    Aleesha
    covetandacquire.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete