Saturday, 29 March 2014

Beauty Review: Hask Argan Oil Conditioner

I was shopping at Primark a few weeks ago and bumped into this Argan Oil Repairing Deep Conditioner from Hask. I have natural curly hair and I am always trying new hair products to control my frizzy curls. I took one of these home and now I regret not buying more! I first washed my hair with shampoo and after that I used this conditioner. Immediately I felt that my hair got soft and light. My curls were more curled (if ya know what I mean) and my hair was less frizzy. Next to this, the smell was great and the price as well! I think I paid 1,50 for this. I don't know if this is usually sold at Primark, but I think I have to go back to stock up! Have you every heard or tried products from Hask?


You would also like:

6 comments:

  1. They sell hair masks too. I wish we had a Primark. Sounds like my hair would love this too!

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh really? I have to check the hair masks then! Primark is great,sometimes they have really nice clothes! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome that it worked for you Danielle. Isn't it crazy? When you buy one of something it works. When you buy large quantities of something it's a FAIL. LOL You can't win sometimes. I use a Moroccan Oil that's really good.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so true! I also want to try the products from Moroccan Oil, I hear great things about it!

      Delete
  4. Looks good! X

    www.carlaginola.com

    ReplyDelete