Thursday, 27 March 2014

NYC: Cupcake ATM

Who doesn't love cupcakes! My favourite cupcake ever is red velvet, too bad I cannot find it easily in The Netherlands. For all my fellow cupcakes lovers, there is now a cupcake ATM in NYC (where else…)! New York’s first Cupcake ATM can hold 760 cupcakes at a time and is 24-hour available. It is located on Lexington Avenue on the Upper East Side and is introduced by the bakery Sprinkles Cupcakes. The machine has 20 different kinds of cupcakes in their assortment, varied from red velvet, banana dark chocolate and many more. Costs are $4.25 each and you can get 4 cupcakes at a time. I love this machine! Perhaps it is an idea to invent a macaron ATM as well? Please? 



You would also like

6 comments:

  1. Danielle, I think this is so awesome! HAHAHAHA Next thing pizzas and such. I would be there almost everyday trying to get a cupcake. This was an awesome post!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me 2! And an ATM for pizza is not a bad idea! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Wow! Who ever thought of this hit the jackpot :)) Are they any good?
    I just nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog, check it out here: http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/2014/03/gracias-thank-you-merci.html.

    Much Love,
    Tania

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I will certainly check it out! Thnx! Have a great weekend! Xx

      Delete
  3. OMG! didn't know it existed! I am definitely going to New York to try it out!! X

    www.carlaginola.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes!!! Me 2!! Have a great weekend! Xx

    ReplyDelete