Friday, 21 March 2014

Simple Delicious Salad

Another recipe! This one, like the banana pancakes, is very easy to make, super healthy and delicious! You can choose all kinds of ingredients, just choose what you like. I choose for;

Raw spinach
Cucumbers
Tomatoes
Feta cheese 
Roasted almonds 

I drizzled some balsamic dressing on the spinach and later add all the other ingredients on a lovely plate. I don’t know if you can see the plate right, but I bought it at a Turkish shop where they have all kinds of gorgeous home accessories. 

I also made some couscous to eat with the salad, but you can add what you wish, like bread or pasta.


I am so happy it is almost weekend! Do you have any plans? 





1 comment:

  1. looks really good danielle. i'll be eating a lot of these over spring and summer.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete