Thursday, 3 April 2014

Beauty Review: Chanel, Chance Eau Fraiche

After smelling and spraying many perfumes, I decided to treat myself on a new perfume; Chance from Chanel. I choose for Eau Fraiche while I think this one smells the best compared to the other two of Chance. It is not too sweet compared to Eau Tendre, which I thought was a bit too scented for me. This one smells light and fresh due to the citrus and hyacinth and is combined with floral scents. I think this perfume is perfect for spring and I can definitely recommend this one to you guys! Every time I wear it, I feel all happy and ready for summer! 






8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I have never tried this perfume but want to now!

    Abby
    www.champagneplans.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. it sounds delightful! i change up my scents this time of year too. it's a time for change. so good for you danielle.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am so happy with it! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. i love its smell :) i have a travel size and i love it so much :) !! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so useful! I was looking for one too! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!!
    I really love that perfume for summer is so light and grily, perfect for sunny days!

    Priscila Betancort.
    XoXo

    My Showroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is perfect for spring! Thanks for your comment

      Delete