Saturday, 26 April 2014

Colourful spring handbags..with discount!

After a crazy week I finally have time to write a new post. Sometimes I find it a bit difficult to keep my blog updated while having a fulltime job. I love to write so I definitely continue with Soho Styles and let's start this lovely weekend with talking about gorgeous handbags!  

We all love pretty handbags but sometimes the prices are ridiculous. Every heard of The Outnet? It is the outlet from Net-a-Porter and it offers great discounts on designer handbags. Some items are sold out quickly and they add new designers on a regular basis. These are my favourite spring handbags from the website at the moment:


1. Michael Kors, textured-leather tote, 60% off
2. Marc Jacobs, the single quilted leather shoulder bag, 45% off
3.Tory Burch, Amanda textured leather tote, 45% off
4. Botkier, legacy small lizard-effect leather tote, 50% off
5. Botkier, honore small leather tote, 50% off 
6. MCQ Alexander McQueen, 50% off

9 comments:

  1. Oh my, I love colorful purses so much! These are great picks, and they are all so stylish. I love the first two, the green and blue. Dreamy. :))

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The green one is also one of my favourites! xx

      Delete
  2. Love the purple and green one, so bright and lovely too!! Happy Monday doll xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The green one is indeed lovely! I hope you had a great Monday! xx

      Delete
  3. These are the perfect spring bags. Love them all. I have to check them out at the Outnet!!

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that green and pink one danielle. hope you had a great weekend.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely loving all of these! Those colors are amazing!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These bags are so fun! I'm loving bright accessories for spring/summer.

    xo
    Aleesha
    http://covetandacquire.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete