Wednesday, 2 April 2014

Living in Greenwich Village

As you probably know I loveeee to peek into someone's home to see how it is decorated, especially the houses in New York City. 

The Daily Mail reported that the house of ex-couple Kate Moss and Johnny Depp is for rent. The house is situated in Greenwich Village and has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a floating bathtub. The house is dated back to the 1800s, which I think is great, I love historic details, and is called a Carriage House. The apartment rent is $19,000 per month, such a bargain (ahem).

I love the outdoor garden space which is really lovely in the middle of the city. The big windows and the balcony are also gorgeous. I definitely can see myself living there (in my dreams...). 






(Source: The Daily Mail)


10 comments:

  1. The design is amazing! It is most definitely dreamy....:))

    xo,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the coolest living spaces I've ever seen - not surprising when you consider the previous tennants! Thanks so much for sharing.

    Emma | Fluff and Fripperies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god! I want to live there! Amazing house! *o*

    I hope that you visit my blog too and maybe follow: SPIKED-SOUL.BLOGSPOT.COM :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me 2!
      I definitely will check your blog, have a great day as well!

      Delete
  4. I would love to live here!! Its amazingly beautiful!! Loving it <3 <3

    http://www.myglossyaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's gorgeous! so comfy and cozy! i could live there. haaha
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete