Wednesday, 30 April 2014

New in: YSL Pink Neillia

On several blogs I read about the spring collection of YSL Rouge Volupte lipsticks; no. 31, 32, 33 and 34. The colours seemed gorgeous and perfect for spring. I decided to check out the lipsticks and was pleasantly surprised!

I choose for no. 33; Pink Neillia (Rose Neillia) which is pink/orange. When you see the lipstick you don't immediately think the colour is gorgeous but once you put it on it is amazing! The lipstick is so soft and silky and it is quite long-lasting. You can wear the lipstick with a more simple eye look and have your lips get the attention! I am definitely in love with this one! 




14 comments:

  1. Pretty shade!! :)

    Keep in touch
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice lipstick color,love it
    I posted a new OUTFIT, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will check out your post as well! xx

      Delete
  3. Looks like gorgeous lipstick, never tried any of their products before. Lovely colour. I hope you have a great weekend :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the colour is lovely! Hope you have a great weekend as well! xx

      Delete
  4. i never owned a YSL lipstick before but this shade really caught my eyes. If they are long lasting i would love to give it a try

    Delightful Ideas
    MOZO Shoes Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must! YSL lipsticks are one of my favourites!

      Delete
  5. This color is really gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh danielle! that is a pretty color! i have got to try ysl lipstick. can you believe i haven't? i love their touche eclat and mascaras.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, then you must try their lipsticks! It is certainly worth investing :)

      Delete