Thursday, 10 April 2014

Spring Clutches: Kotur

I received a few wedding invitations of friends who will wed this spring. So it is time to shop for dresses, heels and clutches! (I know, so aweful). Since I am obsessed with bags, I tell myself I absolutely need a new clutch to attend these weddings and forget to start looking for dresses first. A clutch is part of the outfit and If I could choose I would go for a clutch from Kotur. This brand has amazing clutches, especially from the spring 2014 collection. The first one has a gorgeous blue colour, which is also available in a more pink / purple shade. The second one has a beautiful flower pattern and will fit perfectly with a mint green dress. The clutch in the shape of a bird cage is crazy, funny crazy! I don't know if I would go for that one, but I had to show you guys! Which one is your favourite? By the way, it is very nice to read about the brand Kotur and the women behind these gorgeous bags. You can read it here.



10 comments:

  1. Amazing blog, love this post !
    Follow for follow?

    When you follow my blog , write me on comment.
    fashionbysultana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the style of clutches that are coming out now! They're so unique. My favorite is the one that's embellished with flowers.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice clutches :)
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These clutches are so cute, I love the green rectangular one myself. Have fun shopping for the dress!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clutches are perfect to go out at night, love the post X

    www.carlaginola.com

    ReplyDelete