Monday, 14 April 2014

What's in my bag

Happy Monday! For today I thought it would be nice to do a What's In My Bag. I always enjoy to read and watch this at other bloggers and You-tubers.

Please meet my Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Smack Natasha Bag. It has an embossed lip pattern and the leather is so soft and light. I got it for my birthday last year and it is so beautiful!


At the moment I am reading the book; "Bij Starbucks heet ik Amy" (translated in English: At Starbucks my name is Amy). This is about a Dutch/Belgian journalist who moved to New York City and is sharing her experiences. Next to his, I have my wallet (also Marc by Marc Jacobs) and my sunglasses. For beauty products I have my small pouch with lovely owls, a miniature of Dior (smelling amazing!), my Babylips from Maybelline and a YSL lipstick. I always, always have an extra hair elastic and pin in my bag and a small mirror. This one is from Victoria's Secret. Lastly, In the small etui on the right is my public transportation card. Oh and my iPod, but I could not find my headphones....


10 comments:

  1. Super lovely!! I keep thinking to do one of these kinds of posts, but I forget. Will have t do it soon. Happy Monday doll xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am looking forward to see your Whats in My Bag! xx

      Delete
  2. Ok Danielle! Let's play SWITCH bags! HAHAHA Because yours is way cuter than mine. I am loving your owl cosmetic case and the one with shoes on it. Hi Gorgeous! That is too cute!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Those cases are from Accessorizes, I love them!

      Delete
  3. I love these what in my bag posts. I always want to make one but there's nothing interesting in it :)
    Btw love your bag and that you don't carry unnecessary stuff with you. Some girls have a blow dryer in their bags :D

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Really? That's crazy! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Love the marc jacobs bag! X

    www.carlaginola.com

    ReplyDelete