Sunday, 4 May 2014

Lee Savage clutches

I was browsing (and drooling) at Net-a-Porter the other day and suddenly I saw the most amazing clutches from Lee Savage! I have to admit that I did not know this designer, but I’m happy I do now! After visiting the website, where the Spring Summer 2014 collection is shown, I learned more about this quite new designer.

Lee Savages lives in New York City and was inspired by the artistic philosophies of conceptual artists and by the architectural forms encountered in her interior design based background. These clutches, which are inspired by 1960s minimalism, are made from solid brass frames, plated in metal and lined with the finest leathers by master Italian craftsmen.

I believe these clutches are quite unique and I have never seen something alike. Due to the material which is used, the clutches have some kind of futuristic effect which will complement every outfit. You will definitely stand out in a crowd by carrying this clutch. I think my favourites are number 2 and number 5, all available on net-a-porter. Check the website of Lee Savage for more designs!


8 comments:

  1. They're sophisticated! I love Net-A-Porter! Wish I had Net-A-Porter money! HAHAHA Great post Danielle.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting structure and design! Looks so classy too :)

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xo
    www.chriissydollxo.com
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice design and very classy looking :)
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful clutches! X

    www.carlaginola.com

    ReplyDelete