Monday, 26 May 2014

Proenza Schouler Pre-Fall 2014 Collection

You can now buy the Proenza Schouler Pre-Fall 2014 collection. While I am not too enthusiastic about the bags (yet, right now I can only think of bright, colourful bags) there are a few great ones in the collection. These are my favourites at the moment. I love the slightly aztec, baja inspired prints used on some of the bags and the blue colour of the suede bag is stunning! (I am still on the search for a cobalt blue bag..) What do you think of this collection? Are you excited?  


4 comments:

  1. I love the ones that have some aztec print too! I need to check out all their collection, but so far what you have shown I like :)
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The aztec print is indeed great! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I like that brown and blue one! Cute!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blue one is my favourite, the colour is perfect!

      Delete