Tuesday, 10 June 2014

Floral Colour Bomb

I recently shopped online at Boohoo. Wauw! They have an awesome collection of summer clothing! One of the items I picked up is this Floral Bomber Jacket. This one is perfect to wear when a normal jacket will be too warm or, in the evening when the temperature is cooling down. I combined it with a white shirt and some jeans and I am totally lovin' it!



I noticed on the website that this one is sold out, but they have many awesome jackets:

Click here for similar one
Click here for similar one
Click here for similar one

8 comments:

  1. Wow that floral bomber looks marvelous. I'm not surprised it's already sold out. So pretty.

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh God, it's the most incredible jacket!!! Floral+ bomber style??? Amazing!!!!

    Have a great week,
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. might just need to pick that up myself! great for spring!

    mon | http://www.monsemble.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really pretty Danielle! I love the print. Enjoy wearing it.

    ReplyDelete