Monday, 28 July 2014

TV shows for the summer

Now that it is summer, all our favourite TV shows are taking a break. No Masterchef to watch at the end of your working day, no daily soap opera. What to do?! Well, now it is the perfect time to watch old tv shows you always wanted to see! I made my top 5 for you and all (except for Sherlock) are finished so you can watch all the episodes in one time.

The O.C.
I think I mentioned this show a few times before on my blog while it is one of my favourite shows ever! Love love love Ryan & Marissa and Seth & Summer!




Gilmore Girls
The quick dialogues between Lorelai and Rory is something that people could drive crazy, but for me it is the charm of the show. "Life's short, talk fast'.




Friends
I don't think I have to explain this one. This show honestly never gets boring!



Sherlock
I finished season 1-3 a while ago and it is genius! It is renewed for season 4 which will start in 2016 (yes, you read it right 2016, so you have enough time to catch up ha) 



Lost
This show is so excited and I warn you; you want to watch episode after episode. I was so hooked! You have so many questions and many unexpected things happen...



12 comments:

  1. You're right Friends will never get old! I still laugh everytime I watch an episode. Gilmore girls was fun too, but I wasn't as devoted to it, as friends. :))

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Friends is awesome! Thanks for visiting! xx

      Delete
  2. I'll be watching Lost, of course!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love friends, nice proposals.
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have so many great memories from Gilmore Girls. I would love to watch it again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too... I think I will start with season 1 really soon

      Delete
  5. Some great picks! I watch and rewatch Friends all the time.

    Emma | Fluff and Fripperies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That show never gets boring! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  6. Sherlock is awesome! I can't wait for Downton Abbey.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SHERLOCK, YES!

    I seriously love that show, it's probably the show that helped me make my mind up about pursuing TV Production at university.

    The cinematography is beautiful, and I'll stop now before I gush about it because I adore it so much.

    www.megsiobhan.co.vu

    ReplyDelete