Wednesday, 10 December 2014

Back with a new Bag



After more than a month of radio silence I am back! I don't know what happened; busy with my job, no motivation, winter depression... Well anyway, I am back with showing you my new bag of Henri Bendel

I love this bag so much! The dark navy blue colour is gorgeous, the classy style and the fact that I could personalise the bag with my initials! I was doubting between this colour and a more light brown colour, but in the end I choose this one while I think it is more unique (and the fact that I already have too many light brown bags in my collection haha...).
 
Hope you guys are doing fine and let's stay in touch!

6 comments:

  1. The bag is beautiful, and looks like it will be a great versatile style for many outfits! :)
    /Madison
    Blog Memories & Anniversary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes exactly! That´s why I love the bag so much :)

      Delete
  2. hey danielle! missed you. glad to hear everything is ok. life definitely has it's moments. totally understand. anything you love in navy...grab! navy is hard to find sometimes. lovely bag. enjoy!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your sweet comment! Navy is definitely a gorgeous colour! Have a great weekend!

      Delete