Friday, 19 December 2014

Random Inspiration

Finally the weekend is here! Do you have any plans yet? It is the last weekend for Christmas so I bet most of you are shopping around. I am happy that I've got some free time on my hands but the weather is not that great so I will probably spend some time (uhm hours...) on Pinterest, which is my ultimate inspiration source! I do miss New York so much and would love to visit this city in winter time and look at the perfect outfit of Rachel Bilson, so christmassy... Have a lovely weekend! 



(Source: Pinterest)

2 comments:

  1. Pinterest is so much fun! One things leads you to something else. Very relaxing for the holidays Danielle. It's raining here, so I'm in.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are totally right and before you know you are spending the whole afternoon pinning :)

      Delete