Monday, 12 January 2015

2015 Colour: Marsala

As you maybe read quickly in one of my previous posts, the colour of the year 2015 will be marsala. I immediately went on the hunt for bags in this wintery, warm and royal colour!




If you are looking for a bag in this 2015 colour, you may go for the colour oxblood. This colour is almost similar to marsala and has a classy and luxury look and feel. You can combine it perfectly with a black and white outfit. What do you think of this colour of the year? For me it is definitely a yes!

Sophie Hulme, buy here 
Chanel, see here  
Givenchy, sold out, but there are more beautiful bags
Salvatore Ferragamo, buy here 
Cambridge Satchel, buy here 
YSL, buy here

2 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful color! I prefer it for winter. I love each one of those bags. They're so pretty!.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete