Saturday, 10 January 2015

Fratboy Blush

Since 2 months one of my favourite stores opened a shop in Amsterdam. During the Christmas break I finally got the time to have a look in & Other Stories and I found products from theBalm. Honestly I did not try anything yet from this fun brand but I  was so curious. I ended up with buying a blush: Fratboy Blush. 

This blush has a peachy, pink and coral colour and is very natural and gives you a fresh and natural look. It is by the way quite pigmented so don't get overboard with it! I am very happy with this blush and let's not forget the packaging! It is so appealing that when I looked on their website for more products I wanted to buy everything, but that's maybe also due to the fact that I am a big sucker for cute packaging.... Have a lovely weekend!


3 comments:

  1. This looks nice They are opening one of these shops in NYC soon and I am excited to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their fun packaging. Their makeup is nice. That blush is such a pretty color! I definitely want to try it.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete