Wednesday, 14 January 2015

GiGi New York

I love browsing on Instagram and Pinterest and view pictures of gorgeous handbags. For a while now I have my eye on the clutches of GiGi New York. These clutches are absolutely fabulous and compliments every style. This ‘uber clutch’ is available in various colours and it is quite difficult to choose! You can never go wrong with a black clutch, but the green and purple ones are also stunning. To make your clutch more spectacular you can have it personalized with your initials which, as your probably already know, I am a big fan of! 

(Pics from Pinterest)



6 comments:

  1. They are GORGEOUS! Is it bad that I want them in all of the colors? HAHAHA Love the texture and tassel.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha not bad at all, I have the same!

      Delete
  2. The bags are super chic. I love the dark green and black ones so much!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ,love the green one :)

    kisses

    ReplyDelete