Monday, 19 January 2015

Jennifer Connelly and Louis Vuitton

Jenniffer Connelly starred in the new Louis Vuitton campaign created by designer Nicolas Ghesquiere. The campaign was shot by three different photographers; Juergen Teller, Bruce Weber and Annie Leibovitz. The ads will be published soon in February magazines. 

I think the clutch on the second pictures looks fabulous! I love the combination of white, grey and silver hardware and can't wait to see the rest of this 70s feeling collections! 








8 comments:

  1. Wow the campaign looks amazing! I love all the bags. The one on the third pic is my favorite! You can check out the muffin recipe on my other blog miradevils.blogspot.com!

    xx glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one is amazing too! I will check it out!

      Delete
  2. That clutch is different! So beautiful!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for coming to my blog dear.
    would you like to follow each other on our blog ...?
    let me know ---> http://mcaruso930.blogspot.it/
    I wait for you, kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those red boots are to die for!! Great collection!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete