Sunday, 4 January 2015

New Year's Resolutions

New Year's Resolutions....everyone has them, including myself. We all want to eat healthier, go to the gym 4 times a week and save more money... but in the meantime we all know we will break our resolutions and before you know it, you totally forgot your goals. So for this year I thought instead of making a list of resolutions, follow some quotes which are truly inspiring! I think personally that in this way you can slowly change your life to a more positive and happy direction instead of following rules... These quotes inspired me and I will try to follow these in 2015! Do you have any New Year's Resolutions?


(Pictures from Pinterest)

4 comments:

  1. Love these inspiring words Danielle! I came up with some goals for my blog. HaHaHa Just really things I plan on doing. They're in my blog birthday post. For me, it's an ongoing one. Just continue minimizing and relaxing more. Reducing stress and doing what I love. Overall what's best for me. I like elements of the first palette, but LOVE the second one overall. I think you'll be pleased. The pigmentation is superb.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome goals! you are right to relax more! The palette looked perfect! Thanks for your review!

      Delete
  2. i like this idea! resolutions can be a lot of pressure, it's better to be inspired :)

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed! :) Thanks for visiting my blog!

      Delete