Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Pretty Pastels

Have I already told you that I am excited for spring?! I hope that spring is coming soon and I can finally wear pastel summer coats! I am totally in love with pastel colours at the moment and I can't have enough of it! I am browsing for every outfit possible with these colours. I already bough myself a camel coloured coat but I definitely think a minty blue coat can't be missing in my closet.. or shall I go with a powder pink coat...so difficult! 




(Pics from Pinterest)

14 comments:

  1. Ugh all the pastel coats look amazing :((( Too bad I have none

    BCfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, amazing and so fresh colous <3333

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I can't contain my excitement for Spring! So many bright colors and pretty flowers, plus winter is becoming a drag. Amazing looks, I might try wearing a pastel coat this year :)
    -Sierra
    Berry Stylish ♥ itsberrystylish.com  

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go for both pink and minty blue coat. Great inspiration for Spring.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing inspirations! I really love pastel colored coats. The girls styled them so well :)

    xx glamdevils.com / miradevils.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both colors are so dreamy! I want to invest in color coats. It just stays so warm here in New Orleans that I hardly wear the coats I do have! HAHAHA Which are all BLACK :(
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh nooo..buy a pastel colored coat now! :)

      Delete
  7. You're right pastels are amazing! I love them at any season, and I really want a baby blue coat. I'm waiting for a good sale. :))

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baby blue is so pretty.. hope you can find one soon!

      Delete